way to clean your car
1) If the car has bugs, spray the area with
2) Spray your wheels and tires with tire cleaner.
3) Use the soap cycle (high pressure) to flush away lose
soil, dust and bugs.
4) Use the foam brush to loosen road film and grime.
5) Rinse the entire vehicle.
6) Use the spray on wax at this time if needed.
7) Finish with the spot free rinse (low pressure) to eliminate
Always start at the highest point of the car and work your
Keep the spray nozzle approximately 6 inches from the vehicle
never closer then 4 inches.
Always finish your wash cycle with spot free rinse to eliminate
water spots when drying.
Heavily soiled vehicles
Presoak the entire vehicle before starting
the wash cycle